You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Natalia Alexandrova

Diagnosed problems for both me and my wife. Efficient and professional.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Natalia is great. I've suffered from migraines all my life (they run in the family). NO doctor has been able to offer any treatment that would help. 10 min. with Natalia and she prescribed something I'd never heard of. In 4 years I went from 3 a week to 4 in 4 years. She's also treated me for other problems and done just fine. AND, she has no problem when I come in armed, which is all the time. Yes, she is certainly attractive, but just got married!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2009

Dr. Alexandrova is nice, but she did not correctly diagnose my condition. Because my tilt test came back "normal" despite my opinion to the contrary (I became symptomatic during testing and stated so,) she said I was fine neurologically. A proper diagnosis would have saved me two years of seeing the wrong kind of specialists only to find out that it was a neurological condition all along. Dysautonomia is a condition in which the autonomic nervous system is impaired causing multiple seemingly unrelated symptoms. A key feature of the disorder is orthostatic intolerance which may/or may not always test positive on a tilt test.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

She was pleasant and efficient, but seemed to want to complete the task of seeing you as a patient rather than listen to your concerns.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2007

Dr. Alexandrova's value and dillegence delivered to her patients cannot be understated. I have had an undiagnosed condition for about 3 years now and in that time have seen many physicians and several neulogists. Dr. Alexandrova has taken issue with my situation as if she were family and has made my problems, her problems. She is well established in her field of practice, and has an extensive understanding and grasp of her subject matter. I would grant her an unqualified recommendation to anyone seeking a neurologist in the Greater Washinton/Northern Virginia Area.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

In one word, "excellent". I have Lupus and have been treated by numerous physicians. Dr. A' treats me for recurring neuralgia, and I feel comforted as soon as I arrive in her waiting room. I guess it's as simple as knowing that I'm being treated by a competant and compassionate doctor. I trust her, and am thankful to be her patient.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007

Very personable and excellent historian. Very thorough examination. She made me feel very comfortable, and I responded to her treatment.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2007

Great doc. She listens to you. She doesn't treat you like another number in the long litany of patients. Very thorough. Must agree with another posting--she's a looker. But that is no detractor from her professional demeanor or expertise. I may be a little challenged technology-wise, but I was impressed by her use of voice recognition software to annotate patient files. Very personable. Makes you look forward to the follow up visit.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2006

Dr. Alexandrova is very knowlegeble, efficient, organized and focused. I was very pleased with my visit. I highly recommend her

flag | Submitted May 2, 2006

Extremely knowledgeable, show great care for her patients.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2006

Dr. Natalia Alexandrova's Credentials

• Moscow Med Stomatologic Inst, Moscow, Russia (Grad. 1991)

Updates