Ratings for Dr. John STEVENS

Unprofessional, rude, cared more about charging my health insurance then helping me manage my neck pain. I do not recommend him and would consider other chiropractic offices in the area.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

I had no idea that high blood pressure could be helped with Chiropractic care. Dr. John Stevens performed a very special adjustment on the top part of my spine which almost immediately brought my blood pressure back down to normal. No pills, no visits to the emergency room. He explained it as simply opening up the neurological interference to allow my body to do what it already knows how to do on its own. Dr. Stevens is the best chiropractor I've ever seen and is now in my hometown of Parker!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Dr Stevens helped me more than all the other doctors I saw for terrible headaches and debilitating neck pain. I do spinal decompression and get adjusted regularly and feel like a new woman! I'm doing things I have not felt like doing in many years. Thank you Dr Stevens!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

The best chiropractor! Dr. Stevens helped me after I had serious injuries due to an auto accident. I tried many other things that did not work. Thank you for giving me my life and health back!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Dr. John STEVENS's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med