You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kevin E. Brown

Very Polite, thorough. He Listens And Discusses A Plan of reatment WithYou. He Obviously Knows What He is Doing Is. He Actually Cares.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Excellent Doctor I Have Seen Him For Years. He Has Been Fantastic With Me And My Family And Provided Only The Best Care. It Is Sad To Read Some Of The Reviews Above From People Who Have Probably Never Met Him And Obviously Have Some Sort Of Grudge Against Him HE Would Never Intentionally Harm Any Patient. He Listens And Actually Spends Time Trying Take Care Of You In The Best PossiblE Way. I Would Never Go Anywhere Else And recommend Him To everyone!!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

Appears to be putting a child in my family in danger by pushing Xanax, pain killers,and testosterone to the parent. This over-prescribing seems to be a common thread with many patients/ ex-patients of his , to whom I have spoken. Believe me, we do not passively stand by when a child , certainly family, is endangered. We have contacted the proper authorities and hope it saves not only our family , but others. Please beware of RX dangers!Just because a doctor gives it to you, doesn't mean it's safe!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Dr. Bron is awesome. He is very knowledgeable, takes plenty of time when he see's you, so there is some of a longer wait than most physicians to be seen - but it's worth it. He is very friendly and compassionate. He has had some staff issues but I don't let that affect my opinion of him at all.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

wonderful, best in rome,ga concermed,knows he's patient's well diagnoised me quickly and treated me accordingly. i am now 99% better and see him 3 times per year unless i need to come in office for other problems then they will see me asap

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

Very good doctor. Formally taught interns at Floyd Hospital

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Dr. Kevin E. Brown's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Updates

• 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

December 11, 2012
  • First Name changed from "Kevin" to "Kevin E."

April 8, 2012