Ratings for Dr. William J. Toonen

I have been a patient of Dr. Toonen's for over 20 years and have always had excellent care from Dr. Toonen and his staff. The front desk goes out of their way to help me understand my insurance benefits and finding appointments which fit into my schedule. The staff is friendly and makes me feel at ease. I feel they offer a great service at a competitive price. I actually don't mind going to the dentist. Debbie Millies Thanks sis I appreciate it Linda

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

I am so happy to have found Dr. Toonen and his office since I have had dental issues all my adult life going to the dentist is not my favorite thing to do. The staff at Dr. Toonens office has made it enjoyable, they have always been helpful and patient with my concerns and fears. The dental work I have been extremely happy with all the dental wark I have had done here. I have been a patient for over 10 years and would not think of changing offices.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

Staff was unbelievable rude, and flat out lied about what I could expect from them. I am sad that a place like this is out there. My experience with this office has been the worst service experience I have had with any provider before.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010