Ratings for Dr. Gregory Alouf

Dr. Alouf and his team are amazing! 100% recommend, I would not go anywhere else. My surgery was smooth, results are amazing, and everyone there is so welcoming!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2018

Where do I begin... Dr Alouf and his staff are just simply AMAZING. I have had a couple procedures done and I am planning on having a few more. I would NEVER go anywhere else. This practice truly cares about their clients, the office atmosphere is one of family. If you have the opportunity to change your life, this is the place for you. I know because Dr Alouf changed me, he gave me the new self confident ME !!!!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

Dr. Alouf and staff are wonderful. I wouldn't go anywhere else. You want be disappointed. Thanks Guys!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Wonderful experience. I am looking forward to having dr. Alouf take care of me. My husband and I had the opportunity to have a consultation with him and he is so down to earth and helpful in helping me make decisions. Dr Alouf never tried to convince me I needed more than the obvious, even when I thought I was going to need more he reassured me that he did not see it necessary that some things would take care of themselves. Thanks for being so honest and not trying to get us to buy more than necessary. I really enjoyed my visit felt like we were with family.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Dr Alouf is very personable and very professional. He makes you feel like you are the only person on the planet when you were talking to him. I have had some procedures with him and everything has been seamless and the results were too good to be true. I also love his staff they are warm and friendly. He always get you in in a reasonable amount of time. He has a great aesthician, Cathy. This is the best cosmetic surgery office for 100 miles. Dr. Alouf is the best

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

extremely pleased with the results! dr aloud does excellent work!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Dr Alouf and staff are the Best! I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

A great group that really cares for their patients! Dr Alouf has a positive energy that makes me want to be there. Thanks guys!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

Wonderful doctor, wonderful office! Highly recommend this office for any of your needs!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

professional, friendly, knowledgeable, caring, sympathetic

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Dr. Gregory Alouf's Credentials

• Royal Coll Of Surgeons In Ireland, Med Sch, Dublin, Ireland (Grad. 1998)