Ratings for Dr. Jason A. Jones

Would not recommend because the staff at the front desk were making faces while a patient was talking to Lonny. They both snickered at her request. I think any person at the front desk of any business should be polite and kind. They have a way of doubting a clients integrity but do not see the true reflection of their standards. With the snickering I couldn't help but wonder if they see test results or anything else that is none of their business. I will call back and speak with the "manager" but from what I've been told- she's the Doc's wife and the "rude girls" includes one of their children. I hope Dr Jones knows about all of the things that go on but at least if he didn't know, I would return but I'm concerned about judgment and confidential information. If you are going to see Dr Jones please make sure that you sign a confidentiality agreement and please get clarification that the people at the office are not allowed to discuss your personal health. If you do all of that you may find that Dr Jones himself is fairly good and for me - he's just not worth the negative results. conversations

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Our whole family visits Dr Jones, including my 11 year autistic son. He is knowledgeable and spends the time to ensure everything is ok with your health. I highly recommend him and I kno wmy kids do as well! They love him. Easy going and friendly and willing to listen to you when assessing your needs.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

So far, both my husband and I have been very pleased with Dr. Jones. He seems to be one of the very few doctors left that actually spends time with his patients. He comes across as knowledgeable, considerate and caring. We highly recommend him, and we are picky.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Nice guy but he should separate his practice from his family.. The two don't mix well...

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

I have recently switched to Dr. Jones as my primary care doctor and I have found him to be very personable and a warm compassionate doctor. His medical assistant, Lani is excellent and goes above and beyond to help you. I like that he is honest enough to say, I don't know what is wrong but we are going to find out! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

I too have been seeing Dr. Jones for almost a year and think he's the best. He is meticulous in his note taking, listens to me, and I can address more than one issue at a time. And Lani, his assistant, makes me feel good ... she has actually mastered the art of a friendly pat on the back and a smile

flag | Submitted October 14, 2008

My insurance does not pay for brand name prescriptions when I told Doc Jones he gave me samples. I like him his a good doctor, I trust him. He is easy to talk too and has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2007

In my opinion Dr. Jones is one of the best Doctors I have been to. He is very polite and also very knowledgeable. I am always greeted with a warm smile and a handshake when he enters the room. His staff is also very friendly. He has been my Doctor for 9 months and I can't imagine being seen by anyone else. He has never made me feel inferior. I strongly recommend him to anyone searching for an reliable, knowledgeable, friendly Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007

Rude, inconsiderate, acutally yelled at the patient. Had no probelm bullying the patient by leveraging his positon as a doctor. Not patient's regular doctor, just on call, has been with the practice for only one year. Patient had to literally beg for a refill for a prescription that regular doctor had been prescribing for the last two years. No previous issues with refilling the presciption with the regular doctor. Left chart unattended in the exam room after patient was dismissed. Misspelled common six letter drug name. Made it clear that the doctor came before the patient. Patient left the office in tears after being told by the doctor that if the patient was not satisfied with the doctor then the patient ought to just find a different office. The patient and family have a good relationship with the regular doctor and the patient found the comment very offensive and irresponsible. Patient will be following up with the regular doctor next week.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2006