You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mark E. White

Fantastic dentist! Very nice, gentle and says what is needed and why. Has no problem with you asking why something is needed and has the office tells you the cost. Never felt that he was pushing procedures to make more money as I had experienced with some prior dentists. Is also on the list with a charity I went though that provides donated dental services for disabled/elderly patients. It was his service and the quality of office staff during that time made me go back to him once I could afford dental service.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

Love love love Dr. White!! Would not switch for anything...

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I LOVE MY DENTIST! I'm currently switching dental insurance and they do not take it and I am SO SAD. I am surprised to see he has not been rated.. He has made every dental experience I have ever had pleasant. I have heard some horror stories about dentists but I have never had a problem with Dr. White.. if you have the chance, please see him!! You won't regret it! :)

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Dr. Mark E. White's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic dentist! Very nice, gentle and says what is needed and why. Has no problem with you asking why something is needed and has the office tells you the ..."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love love love Dr. White!! Would not switch for anything..."

February 4, 2015
  • First Name changed from "MARK" to "MARK E."

April 8, 2012