Ratings for Dr. Viorica E. Schmittling

All she ever did from my first appointment was criticise me. I had bad hygine according to her because I have has rashes and extreme dandruff since I was an infant (They were diagnosed as Exzema. Psoriosis, and Cradle Cap). She said I was on too many medications and she thought they were sky high with how many I had. I don't have as many as even my mother and I have over fifteen Diagnosises so I think try to manage my medical conditions is justifiable to having medications. According to her my last appointment with her before she told me she was terminating me I was twenty minutes late but the receptionist told me and three other witnesses that my appointment time wasn't even five minutes before I got there, and I would have been there earlier if she hadn't told me the only avilable appointment was during the time when the schools nearby were letting out. My last appointment was about me having issues breathing and swallowing and she told me she couldn't see anything in my throat and that because the oxygen saturation in my blood was normal I was fine. I haven't sleept in three days because the second I try to lay down I can't breathe. She also wouldn't give me refills on my emergenc inhaller or my nebulizer medication for my asthma because I am on too many medications.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Viorica E. Schmittling's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Commercial Insurance Company