You may also like

Rate Dr. Ronald Greenspan

Dr. Ronald Greenspan's Ratings

Dr. Greenspan and his staff are the epitome of what health care professionals should be. The doctor and staff made my treatment much more pleasant than I had anticipated.. and I got my braces off 3 months sooner than expected! If you want an all around fantastic experience with orthodontic treatment, Greenspan Orthodontics is where you want to be!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2845689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Coming here was the best decision I could have made. Dr. Greenspan and his staff are wonderful. Everyone is so kind and caring. I can't believe how easy it was. Only 12 months. I love my new smile!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2845219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

The guy is so mean and gross it's scary! He wants your money and he will hunt you down if he doesn't get it all. He is full of anger... a truly horrible person. Don't even consider taking your precious kids there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2837696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. Greenspan and his staff are absolutely wonderful!. I have been bringing my kids there for several years now and I am very happy with Dr. Greenspans conservative approach and how I never felt pressured to start their treatment until they were really ready. My son had his braces removed recently and we could not be happier with his new smile. I cant wait to see my daughters smile when she is done too. I would highly recccomend Dr. Greenspan to anyone, it's hard to find an doctor who is as honest and skilled at his profession as he is. His staff always make us feel welcome and both my kids love going to their appointments. They always manage to stay on time for our appointments and know how to work with our busy schedule.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2578275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Absolutely the WORST dentist ever! Attitude of a jerk! He should retire ASAP and be banned from dentistry all together! I DO NOT recommends him to anyone!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2475177].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 31, 2014

In this day and age it is hard to come across a doctor who will tell you the straight up truth and not something you want to hear or to his/her benefit Dr. Greenspan is that honest and sincere doctor. His staff are all courteous and have a way with kids. They go the extra mile to make you feel special and to take the best possible care of their patients. THANK YOU!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][236477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

I recently got braces with Dr. Ron Greenspan and thus far my experience has been great! The Doctor and the whole staff are very friendly and welcoming. Dr Greenspan is very knowledgeable and seems to strive to give every one of his patients a beautiful smile. The assistants make you feel very comfortable and the front desk ladies always try and accommodate me when scheduling appointments. I can not say enough good things about Dr. Ron Greenspan and his office! I actually enjoy coming to my orthodontic appointments!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][236476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Wonderful doctor and staff. Beautiful smile after only one and one half years. changed my life for ever. Top notch modern office. very caring. just can't say enough about my experience.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][236475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

Great experience!! Best orthodontist in San Diego by far.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][236474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

The worse dr ever . He think he is the king of all Sam Diego !!!! Bad manners need to bring him self to earth . No I would not send anyone to him not even my enemy .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][236478].votes_count ]]