Ratings for Dr. John M. Highsmith

The word character is an incubator for other important values, such as moral, ethical, principled, professional, integrity, singularity, caring and compassionate. If those words actually mean something to you, then you owe it to yourself to let Dr. Highsmith and his excellent staff provide you with state-of-the-art dental care that is delivered with old fashioned values.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Had a wisdom tooth pulled. Several years back had to have a tooth pulled and implant installed. He does a great job and totally painless, which I demand from a dentist!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Sonya and Dr. Highsmith were phenomenal! Thank you both for your outstanding service!! I highly recommend this Dentist office. You will be treated with respect!! Thanks again M.Messer Date of office Visit May 1, 2018

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr. Highsmith is an excellent dentist, and he and his staff are genuinely friendly. I actually enjoy my visits, and drive well over an hour to get there.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

great guy with plenty of smarts. have enjoyed seeing him for years

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. Highsmith and staff are highly knowledgeable as well as personable. As a past dental assistant, I have high standards for my dental care. We have been so impressed by this practice that my husband and I travel four hours to receive care... well worth it!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Very courteous staff . I am so happy with the Dr. Highsmith's expertise and knowledge in restoring my teeth. He is wonderful!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

I received a thorough cleaning with a friendly RDH! Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

I’m not a fan of the dentist BUT my experience with Dr John Highsmith was very pleasant. My treatment was about a year long and I would recommend him and his staff to anyone. Great job in my book!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Highsmith has been my dentist for fifteen years. He has done a complete mouth restoration. Fifteen years later I am still getting complements on my beautiful teeth. He and his staff are the best I have ever experienced and I have lived in Ohio, West Virginia and now North Carolina. For decades I had experienced moderate to severe pain in the back of my neck. I had pursued both conventional and alternative methods of treatment to no avail. After Dr. Highsmith completed my work I realized that my pain was GONE. What a bonus I had no idea that curing the pain would be one of the results of Dr. Highsmith's efforts. His artistic talent that adds to his expertise is just icing on the cake. I recommend Dr. Highsmith to everyone that I have an opportunity to talk with about dentistry.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018