Ratings for Dr. John M. Highsmith

Great dental practice. I have been a patient for several years. Always a very good experience. Dr. Highsmith explains all options and does a great job.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

very courteous and professional staff -- attentive to my needs. Dr. Highsmith called me the night of a procedure he had done that morning to see how I was feeling and if I had any questions.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

The office is always on top of the situation. I left a message late one day right before the holidays that i might want to check on new teeth impressions since i lost the ones i had and when i was leaving rather than me having to do the process again they already had went thru their records and had them already for me and waiting. Dr. Highsmith is the only dentist i have gone to that actually fixed all of the issues that i presented to him.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Very modern equipment! He is efficient, tenacious and follows up on his patients. He and his staff ensure comfort without pain. I have and will recommend him to anyone desiring dental work for almost anything. Highly recommend him to those that suffer with TMJ.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Dr. Highsmith is an excellent dentist, and his staff are top-notch also. Like Dr. Highsmith, the staff are skilled, knowledgeable, and friendly. Far and away the best dental care I have experienced.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Dr Highsmith is an excellent dentist, is knowledgeable and caring. Having been to several dentists in the area, he is is the best I have found. Likewise, his staff members are courteous, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful! I am very impressed by the entire dental practice and highly recommend the facility.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr. Highsmith is a true artist, both in his profession and in his avocations. He has gone "above and beyond" for me in caring for my teeth and as a friend. His staff is equally professional, competent and caring as he. In my grade book, he, his employees and his facility all earn A+s and beyond.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

I have always believed in seeking out the best medical professional for the job. In this case, after much research, I selected Dr. John Highsmith for my dental implant procedure. I required the grafting of new bone to my jaw in order to replace lost bone mass, then subsequent installation of dental implants and teeth. Now, that Dr. John Highsmith has completed this procedure and I now have beautiful strong permanent new teeth, I can say with enthusiasm that he is an extraordinarily skilled and experienced dental surgeon! Dr. Highsmith's entire operation, including his lab, dental technicians, hygienists and staff, is run to the highest standards of competency and professionalism! As a bonus everyone there goes out of their way to be courteous and helpful. It is with complete confidence that I recommend Dr. John Highsmith and his crew!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

My husband and I have gone to Dr Highsmith for many years and have always been pleased with people and services. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I have moved 21 times from the North to the South and Dr. Highsmith is one of the 3 best dentists I have found on the east coast.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017