Ratings for Dr. Diana K. KAUFMAN

I went to Dr. Kaufman as a new patient with cervical dysplasia. I was very nervous. She took the time to sit down with me, get my history and explain my options. She actually picked up the phone and called me herself with the results! I have never had a better doctor than Dr. Kaufman!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

We recently had to have a C-Section for our first baby and Dr. Kaufman was our doctor. My wife and I absolutely loved our experience with her. She was not only a very knowledgeable doctor but a wonderful person. She took charge in the operating room and was no non-sense. However, when she sat down to talk about our options before and after delivery she was very personable. For a first time Dad who was nervous about everything and especially his wife being cut open, Dr. Kaufman took the time to put me at ease I only hope that when we have baby #2 we are lucky enough to have Dr. Kaufman again.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

Dr. Diana K. KAUFMAN's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

AARP