Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Matlach

Amazing Dentist! Very in depth, quality Doctor. Maximum Professionalism. Would never go anywhere else. Mr. V

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I just love Dr.Matlach and the staff.they are very knowledgeable and friendly.I actually like going to the dentist now and to me that's priceless.my dentist before this one was at Dr Antennuci's office in huntington and he always made me feel like i was bothering him.Dr Matlach takes the time to talk to you and makes you feel comfortable and always makes me laugh and all this for the same prices as my "bothered "dentist!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

I can not speak highly enough about Dr. Matlach and his staff. From the moment you walk into his office you are greeted by his friendly and knowledgeable staff. Which goes a long way. I've walked into many doctors offices to be greeted by not even a smile. I have been going to Dr. Matlach for over 7 years. Before I went to his office I was always having issues with my teeth and always had tooth pain. Which everyone knows is the worst kind of pain. I hated going to my old dentist. Then I was referred to Dr. Matlach by a friend and from my first appointment I knew I was in good hands. I haven't had any issues with my teeth since. Dr. Matlach truly cares about his patients and has their best interest at heart. I have referred all my friends and family and they are just as happy as I am. I recently had my teeth whitened for a special event and couldn't be happier with the results. Thank you Dr. Matlach!!! Mrs. D

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

I have been using Dr. Matlach for several years. I have referred all of my family and several friends to this office. Not only is Dr. Matlach an excellent dentist, he is honest and makes sure all of my needs are taken care of. His staff is excellent. They are respectful and helpful in every way.. I highly recommend him. Mrs. C. Huntington, N.Y.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

This is based on my experience with him. He should stick to what he knows best filling cavities. He's a family dentist who claims he's an expert in teeth restoration and cosmetic dentistry, he charges top dollar for something he knows nothing about. I paid over 50,000 dollars for uneven teeth, overbite and buck teeth. He's pompous and unprofessional, as a matter of fact I wouldn't even use him as a general dentist, he failed to diagnose a bone mass that was found by another dentist which needed immediate surgery.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013