Ratings for Dr. Teresa Reading

Dr. Teresa Reading is an outstanding human being. Excellent surgeon. She gave me full explanation with the drawings what to expect from surgery, and afterwards. She introduced me to all choices that I had to chose from. I came back to Dr. Reading for advice, it was urgent, and she accepted me on a short notice. She was my first surgeon ever, and I got lucky because I was in a very good and caring hands. We need more doctors like Dr. Reading. Love you Dr. Reading.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

Dr. Reading is wonderful!!! She is caring and attentive. Her staff adores her (which says a lot). One of the surgical nurses told me that Dr. Reading has the steadiest hands she's ever seen. I've never known a nicer, more caring doctor!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Reading is a great doctor. I think you would be hard pressed to find someone so caring after surgery. It was nice to see a smiling face when you are in such pain.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Dr. Teresa Reading's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)