Ratings for Dr. Allison P. Young

Like another comment mentioned, good doctors are busy. Good doctors take their time with their patients and that is what Dr. Young does. I was given the best care I've ever received from a doctor by Dr. Young and her staff. I ultimately decided to have my LASIK done by Dr. Young because her and her staff took the time to explain the whole process and after care with me. My vision is now 20/15 and I could not be any happier. Dr. Young and staff is always so friendly and welcoming when I go in for my routine appointments.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr Young is wonderful. You won't find a more compassionate, kind surgeon. Everyone wants a friendly, competent surgeon, but then they want to complain when others want to see them, too. Good doctors are busy. Go ahead and find one who isn't (and ask yourself why). I'll continue seeing Dr Young!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Young did my PRK a couple of years ago with a huge success and I've been seeing her ever since. As someone who has never worn contacts and can't stand touching my eyes - Dr Young made the experience very comfortable for me and is very patient with me at my appointments. The staff is also great and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I have had Dr Young for years as my opthamologist. She is extremely pleasant and very professional. She recently did my cataract surgery and haven't had any problems. As for staff they are second to none. I have recommended Doctor Young to friends and family and they have never had any complaints just praises. In turn they have recommended Dr Young to their friends and family. Stone Oak Ophthalmology is the best

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I was kept waiting for over an hour, and chose to leave. I think Dr. Young is knowledgeable, but her willingness to keep patients waiting for so long is disrespectful to patients.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. Allison P. Young's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2004)