Ratings for Dr. Carole Hazan

I've been going to her for over 10 years and when I had an emergency she put it off for over a week.She kept having her staff call me to change the appointment. When I said I was in pain, I was called back hours after my making another appointment for the next week and told i should go see someone else. Then I was lectured in a very nasty way and told I am inpatient because after being repeatedly put on hold for over ten minutes I told the new person who picked up and asked who it was that I had already spoken with someone else. It wasn't personal, this person didn't even bother asking my name. Just became very rude with me. I found a new doctor the next morning who, even though they didn't know me, responded to the fact that I was having a problem, and saw me THAT AFTERNOON. You can go to her office and wait over an hour to see her then be condescended to and treated like nuisance. I'm done with her.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015