Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Hellman

Any patient here contact facebook.com/jamorris88 if you have been verbally abused or harrassed by this horrible man. I have never been more disrespected by any human being. Please contact me because this is unnacceptable.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

will never go back and see this doctor again. truly awful

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

This doctor is horrible. He is a crook it's just a matter of time before the Feds Bust his ...... I wouldn't refer my Dogs , Cats or no other animals to him. It's just that bad nasty Attitude then he record you when first seen by him for a cover up. Half of the pharmacy will not fill his scripts. He act like he's on Drugs cash only for no paper trace.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Dr. Hellman was very rude and unprofessional. I now understand why he was able to see me so quick as he cannot keep clients. I went to him in order to get help with taking opiates that I have been addicted to for some time. He degraded me. Told me I had various problems and made me cry. Maybe I do, or maybe I don't. Addiction is tricky. He prescribed me 2 other meds for depression or whatever he decided I had. If you're tough and insensitive go for it. He will make you fill all the meds he writes. I usually don't have trouble sleeping but tonight I couldn't get over what he said to me. He really has made me feel like something is wrong with me, and i'm scared to go back and see him.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Violated essentially every section of the AMA Code of Ethics and blatantly didn't care! He refuses insurance to avoid the government's interest and investigation that would otherwise come from complaints, without a minute's time of evaluation will misdiagnosis you as having some mental illness so as to classify you as "high risk," which would protect himself from malpractice, prescribes needless medicines and writes "fill all or none" on the prescription to receive financial kickbacks, avoids providing or producing HIPPA consent forms and Patients Rights and Responsibilities so you're unaware that he's breaking every law, charges 3 times the average Dr fee because he KNOWS you'll leave to never come back, and gets you in immediately because of his daily loss of patients, yet will rudely and purposely keep you waiting just to feel superior! Right off the bat he calls you names like "crazy" and "dumb," is vulgar and abusive to establish dominance, then defames your character to further feed his sickness called extreme narcissism! He lies to you, about you and stretches his own truth, refuses to discuss or answer topics like program goals, medicinal concerns, or preventative measures, like triggers, and becomes violently angry if you so much as try defending yourself. It's very seriously doubtful that diplomas are real and I strongly encourage you to file a formal complaint to the AMA, county medical office, and Tn Dept of Health and Human Svcs.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

This doctor is the biggest POS I've ever meet. After reading through all these reviews I see that he accuses everyone of being an alcoholic or drug addict. I think the reason he is such a jerk is because A. He is sick and twisted and likes it. and B. He doesn't want you to come back and wants that first time fee. I've been to many doctors and he is by FAR the worst one. If you like to waste money then by all means go see him. The good reviews posted on here are probably him or he needs a couple of returning patients so all the patients that visit him are first timers. If you do decide to go see him bring a recording device and stick it in your pocket so you can play it for the TN medical board because he will steal your money and degrade you the entire time.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

If you need to see just a pain specialist with no other serious diagnosis.. Do not see Dr. Helll!!!! Get it...He is a mean Drug Addiction who likes money,. He acts like he cares about you while sitting behind the desk bullying you. Somebody needs to shut him down for how much more pain he causes rather than good. My doctor's & Surgeons, pharaohs all say.. Run! Find another doctor to take care of you as the patient with an excellence in pain tent care ASAP!! Spend your money & time wisely and Do Not, I mean Do Not Give It To Him...You will be so sorry. I ended up sicker with his choice of medicines. I was deathly I'll when I went...Now, I have reported him to every Senator Hospital & Government Regulations FIA Agency for additional pan & unnecessary suffering!!!! I love me too much and am too sick to do this with any "Doctor".

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

He is a very thorough Doctor with the experience. ..

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

He was the worst dr I've ever seen, he treated me like I was a child and would not help me with my insurance so I could get my medication, and he spoke to my insurance company like they were stupid. Im looking for a good dr now and would not recommend him to anyone...

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN AWAY FROM THIS AWLFUL MAN!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014