Ratings for Dr. Dina Bambrey

Excellent dentist, friendly, kind, knowledgeable, exceptional, professional, down to earth and on and on are plaudits given in reviews about Dr. Dina Bambrey. While all these words are very true especially those regarding skills, there is one word everyone seems to have omitted. Maybe her other patients have not noticed how beautiful Dr. Dina is inside and out. When I walked into her office the first time I thought Dr. Dina was Charleze Theron. It took my breath away. Maybe I’m not being ‘politically correct’ in mentioning this, but I don’t care. I’m old and entitled to say what I want whenever I want and I want everyone to know Dr. Dina is beautiful as well as being the perfect dentist in Ashburn

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

HAVE BEEN HER PATIENT FOR 8 YEARS AND SHE IS THE BEST DENTIST I EVER HAD. TAKES THE TIME TO DO IT RIGHT AND REALLY CARES ABOUT HER PATIENTS. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I've been seeing dr bambrey almost 8 years. She does her own cleanings- which I love. She is punctuated and extremely accommodating for appointments and working with my schedule. I've just had major cosmetic dental work and the results are amazing. She is a perfectionist. I enjoy her sense of humor and her passion for dentistry. I have never had an ad experience at her practice. I've referred a lot of people to her. (Which is the best compliment-referrals) go see Dr. Dina!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

To the last 3 reviews (which appears to be 1 person) if you have such a strong issue then attach your name to the review. That said I have been a patient of Dr. Dina's for more than 9 years, and so are my son, my business partner, her 2 kids, and my best friend. In total we have receive all most 40 yrs of dental care for her. She has been everything all the other dentist have been and more. She is knowledgeable, cares about her patients (to include their physical and emotional health), and does not perform unnecessary procedures (to simply pad her pockets). She is all that it write int he medical/dentistry field. I would HIGHLy recommend her, but be care she could very easily become a friend.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

She kept juggling her patient's schedule. Scheduling was messed up and we had to wait for more than an hour! Geez! hope she gets better staff!

Submitted June 15, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Dina's for over 10 years, and I have referred many of my family and friends to her practice. Consistent with other reviews here, she is quite simply " the best!" She takes meticulous care of me as a patient, never once rushing and always laser-focused on the task at hand. She is thorough in her overall assessment of general health and promotes total well-being. She works hard to stay current with research and treatment options, and when she has to refer patients to a specialist she takes great pride in only referring others with equal commitment to excellence. Beyond the essential of great quality care, she is an outstanding person. She can always be counted on to offer a warm welcome, a pleasant and pristine office environment, and she always answers her phone and follows up with patients experiencing pain. She also participates in activities to benefit the local community and charity organizations. I just love her!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Dina for years, I was so happy with her with the excellent work she did fixing the LAST dentist's mistakes that I followed her from that office to her private practice! She is thorough, knowledgeable, kind, and looks at the WHOLE patient, not just your teeth! She's even helped me with finding other doctors and talks to me about my medical conditions and the latest information she's seen! Even better is how well she did with my kid! She let my daughter sit in on my dental appointments before she was old enough to have her first cleaning and she "tickled her teeth", and when she came in for her first real cleaning last week (she's 3), she did so well my daughter WANTS to floss! My daughter wanted to go back to her *this* week, she loved her so much! Thank you Dr. Dina!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Highly Recommend Dr Dina Bambery ! Having been with her office for many years,I can say she is very detailed and having been to many dentists over the course of a lifetime, she truly is the BEST! Your teeth have not ever been in better hands!!! She goes above and beyond : ) Truly Exceptional !! CD, CEO

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I've been a patient of "Dr. Dina's" for years and I will never trust another Dentist with my teeth care over her. She is patient, meticulous and has a nice personality. She answers all your questions or concerns, and offers sound professional advice. She genuinely cares about the overall health of her patient's teeth. It's obvious she loves what she does. Her meticulousness also carries over into her office, which is kept neat, clean and comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

Phenomenal dentist and person! Love the atmosphere in her office! Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011