Ratings for Dr. Belinda J. Gustafson

Apparently she doesn't trust the diagnoses of any of my previous doctors and thinks she's better than all the doctors. She told me that if I really had ADD I couldn't have read so many books, because it's hard to read books if I have ADD....?

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I find it hilarious that she only gets 1.5/5 stars possible! She doesnt know what shes doing-- talking down to "her" patients probably is not the way to win clients over. She seems really self-absorbed and unwilling to try new therapies or treatment options. She doesnt take the time to listen-- like shes running late for lunch or something. She kicks people out of her office with absolutely nothing accomplished! Im wondering- someone else said in the group "why even bother going if all your getting is robot-like services?" I kinda have to agree with him/her on this. Pre-programed questions and pre-recorded answers is all people seem to be getting from her! Her knowledge on things should already be up to date in the mental health field... Shes a "doctor" of psychiatry! She didnt even know what the drug "Latuda" was! *** i think i spelled the drug name wrong-- sorry! She has no people skills and her dry sense of humor is rather annoying in my opinion! She should go back to school and take communication and ediquette over again! Maybe this time she would actually pass the class! And yeah- not all of her patients are drug-seeking idiots! When will she realize that?

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

She thinks that all of her clients are drug seeking! She Doesn't the spend time with me, and rushes the appointments! It's like she doesn't even care. She's not always up-to-date on the mental health disorders and the side effects from the drugs she prescribes either! She made me feel so small and sometimes talks down to me! I would've switched providers along time ago to avoid all this crap! I think she's causing me more harm than good to me. I'm only seen her because my insurance is making me! And I have to stay on meds otherwise I'll be kicked out of my house. I think I'm just another statistic for her add to the trophy case. She has no sense of humor either- and sometimes makes insensitive comments during sessions. She can be pretty stubborn too! She's not really accommodating! The office staff are nice- the lobby could be bigger!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr. Belinda J. Gustafson's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)