Ratings for Dr. Peter C. Miller

I have went to several doctors and so far he is one of the best!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Never looked at anything on me for 2 yrs but listened to my heart beat. Needs to run his own ofc. Its a business.loosing money and patients bc he trust a nurse with his business after he went to college 14 yrs. I am sure he took some classes in running an ofc.this person has worked for 2 of his partners that didn't work out w/ patients.people talk in waiting room and word of mouth is lg part of repeat customers.just fyi for dr.he is nice guy but trust one employee that is killing his business.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

I was very impressed with Dr. Miller, he was extremely helpful and honestly listened to me, which I found a plus. I never felt once like I was being rushed out the door as you do with some doctors. He's very kind, patient, caring, and answers all your question very knowledgeably. He has wonderful bedside manners, makes you feel very comfortable as if you've known him all your life. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Dr. Peter C. Miller's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Commercial Insurance Company