Ratings for Dr. Jerry J. Cimmarusti

In my opinion he is the most unethical man I have met in years

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Jerry Cimmarusti was my Grandfathers doctor. My Grandfather always raved about him. If you knew my Grandfather anybody that could tolerate him was a saint. He went there for years and my Grandmother went to Cheung. (a different internal in Magan) (we have all been going to Magan for over 32 years)My Grandmother had a stroke 6yrs back and Cimm was the doc on call. He was so great w her and she has been seeing him ever since. When my doc. (Flores out of La Verne Magan) left, even though Dr Cimm wasnt accepting new patients at the time he was kind enough to accept me. He is great with my whole family. He is smart witty and concerned. Hes kinda cut throat and tells it like it is which we appreciate. Hes personable and knowledgable. I highly recommend him if he is ever accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Always friendly, never condescending and works with you to help get your health under control.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Dr. Jerry has the patient's best interests at heart and has the same attitude towards quality medical care that my late father (a doctor) had. I have yet to find a better physician and I go to him even when I have NO insurance. Highly recommended !!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

Dr. Jerry J. Cimmarusti's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "In my opinion he is the most unethical man I have met in years"

February 7, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=296560'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014