Ratings for Dr. Roger S. Karp

Make sure you understand all of the costs upfront otherwise you will be gouged beyond your belief. One tooth implant took almost one year to complete without complications. Really? They don't like working with insurance, they were dishonest about what they did with the insurance company, and left me holding a very expensive bill.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

After seeing him once a month for one year and one extracted tooth, the whole experience cost me $5,000.00 and still have an empty space in my jaw. He wanted another $2,000.00 to finish the job. This would be $8,000.00 for one implant. I feel that I was ripped off by this man. Would not recommend him to no one except my enemies. I let those who recommended him to me what I thought.

Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Karp is a highly skilled and professional periodontist. I always felt like he had my best needs in mind and took every chance he got to make sure I understood each step in the procedure. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a quality periodontist.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009