Ratings for Dr. Sharon A. Nickell-Olm

She is nice enough but pushes lots of supplements and made some very poor decisions while I was there... also if you are on Medicare she is very money procedure oriented rather than what is best for you...

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Doc has been my physician for the last 2 decades. I would trust her with any medical issues I have. I trust her with both of my children as well. She's no nonsense and prefers to try more holistic approaches when she can.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Horrible receptionist I have ever dealt with. As a doctor she is wonderful and the nurse is great but the staff behind the counter sucks. You can expect better service from McDonalds.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Nickell Olm should be avoided. Sharon just pushes RX'x is my experience. She is to be avoided. Nearly bankrupt as a person and a MD. Avoid Sharon Nickel Olm as a house builder or a Doctor. This is my personal understanding. She WAS MY DOCTOR...avoid her do not use this so called MD.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Dr. Sharon A. Nickell-Olm's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)