You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Rolando I. Celis

Excellent Doctor; so professional & takes his time explaining everything in detail. Does not rush anyone. Very kind and thorough. Anyone needing a vascular surgeon or to see a vascular doctor see Dr. Celis as he is the best!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr Celis was very pleasant and professional and explained my problem in easy to understand words...I would highly recommend him for a vascular problem, he spent alot of time with me and answered all my questions,very nice bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Exceeds expectations! Did not give up and was able to find and correct when others did not. I would highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Very warm and kind; highly professional. Go out of their way to make sure you understand what is going on and why this or that needs to be done.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Dr. Rolando I. Celis's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor; so professional & takes his time explaining everything in detail. Does not rush anyone. Very kind and thorough. Anyone needing a vascular s..."

April 17, 2015
  • First Name changed from "ROLANDO" to "ROLANDO I."

October 20, 2013