Ratings for Dr. Dimitri Bizoumis

Friendly staff & Doctor My child was fearful to begin with, but Dr Bizoumis calmed him down. Video games are so much fun

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Great pediatric Dentist! Dr Bizoumis is a caring individual & very professional. My kids were extremely comfortable Great place!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Very friendly office My kids were so excited with the video games!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Excellent facility, great staff and very friendly Doctor. we will recomend our friends

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I took my 4 year old twins to Dr. Bizoumis DDS recently and was so impressed! The staff was very nice, the kids loved Elizabeth. Office is super clean and even has video games for the kids to play with, which made it fun for them. The whole experience was so pleasant, the kids asked me when they can come back on the way home. It was my twins first visit to the dentist, so having my children excited to go to the dentist makes me a happy mom! Thanks Dr. B!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr Bizoumis has helped my disable daughter feel comfortable at the Dental office. His Staff members are always very caring and take their time with our child. We recommend Dr Dimitri Bizoumis very highly.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Very kind & caring Dentist. My children love going to Dr Bizoumis office. They enjoy the video games & his Ftaff are very polite & kind to my kids. I would highly recomend them

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014