Ratings for Dr. Charles EBERT

I have never felt such gratitude. Dr. Ebert made me a promise at my first appointment, and that promise was: "I can give you your life back" ! It began with the surgery to repair a surgery gone wrong 18 and 1/2 years earlier and has continued with post operative care to achieve normal sinus tissue. The care he gives is not ordinary, it is extraordinary. He is the best, and so much more. Through his skill as a physician, he truly kept his promise and gave me my life back!!! I am so very grateful to have been his patient .

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Dr. Ebert is the best doctor I have every seen. I have been to many doctors. He truly cares and he shows you this care. He is up to date on new treatments. I wish I had seen him years ago and I may not have the problems that I have now. He is the most wonderful DOCTOR every.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Dr. Ebert is a wonderful doctor. I had suffered from terrible sinus headaches for over a year. After my sinus surgery, there is a world of difference. Thank you, Dr. Ebert!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Dr. Charles EBERT's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Amerigroup