Ratings for Dr. Alla Shtaif

She is the worst dentist I've seen in my 30 years. She will do everything except for what you asked for, and then will tell you to come back for what to do what she had to do in the first place. Staff is the worst, very rude. And get me started on the waiting time.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

She spends two minutes in the room with you literally!!! She will do anything and everything just to get more money out of you. She is really rude and all. Her assistant is very nice to me. I left this dentist years ago and I am so glad. She once pulled my tooth out without even warning me or telling me why, she just said it was loose and everything. I was about 10 at that time and now I am 18 and I left her years ago. She is a horrible dentist, she just wants money and that is all she ever cared and cares about. The wait time is hours literally. I would not recommend her to anyone. Avoid this office. she might be a great dentist and all but that's only if you pay her legit cash, and a lot of it up front, that is when she will actually do her job with you, otherwise 2 min clean and goodbye.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Do not go there. This doctor does not have knowledge at all.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

not a good doctor - a lot of waiting and poor Job quality

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012