Ratings for Dr. Craig Glaser

WOW!! This guy is good. I have never been to anyone who was so efficient and smart. He was right to the point and really listened to what I said. I have been to many doctors who completely missed my diagnosis, but he nailed it. I will be telling everyone I know how good he is. His bedside manner and focus on customer service is exceptional.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

he was excellent and definitely knew what he was doing. anyone complaining is because of the clinics no narcotics rule, or they were told to go to the ER. 5stars !

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Although our time was brief, Dr. Glaser appears to have excellent diagnostic abilities, "cuts to the chase," and has obviously read the chart completed by the patient. He's not a hand holder, but he knows his stuff and we were very impressed with his manner and findings.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Great doctor, he took the time to look into my situation today and with treatment and prescription. I feel much beter only a few hours after.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

He spent less than a minute in the room with me. Got the sense that he didn't really care.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Dr. Glaser does not seem to have medical skills n knowledge. He ran no test, answered non of my questions, gave me a antibiotic shot, and misdiagnosed my condition.

Submitted August 29, 2011

Was in room about 30 seconds, Do not believe he even looked at my chart. Felt when I asked a question, it was a bother and was blown off.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Was seen quickly. Very through doctor. Explained health problem and tests in terms we could understand and sent us to the hospital for further testing.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

I had a kidney stone and this doctor gave me a shot of antibiotic. That's it!! Totally misdiagnosed me. He was uncaring and unresponsive to my needs. Acted as if I was an inconvienience to him. Charged me almost $500.00 and I ended up going to the ER because he did nothing for me. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone! Unknowlegable and he will misdiagnose you. I pray that no one ever suffers as I did at the hands of this horrible doctor. Bedside mannor and service was deplorable !! BEWARE

Submitted February 3, 2011