Ratings for Dr. Geetha Subramanian

Waited for nearly two hours to be seen. Front desk looked up my insurance and confirmed it, then sent me a bill later for $235 for the mistake THEY made. Recommended ear drops for 21 days that it turns out should only be used for seven. NEVER AGAIN!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

This is the only place that I can find that let's me leave a commented review. I came here hoping to get an opinion on my perforated eardrum. First impression: I had to wait well over an hour after arriving on time for my appointment, the waiting room was stuffed with coughing kids and felt unclean, I had to excuse myself to wait outside. After getting in to the Dr. she wanted me to schedule a separate exam on a separate day just to do my hearing test. I felt extremely rushed and was herded out as soon as she felt possible so she could help the next person. If you want cheap, this is the place. I got a second opinion from Dr. Mark Hardin and was blown away. He has a super clean office, and super professional staff, he took the time to explain everything to me and reserved extreme skill in his craft. Dr. S wanted to peel back my ear to do the surgery but Dr. H had me in and out of surgery without cutting my ear back. PLEASE go with Dr. Mark Hardin if looking for a good TYMPANOPLASTY.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

I had an appointment for my son on a Monday. That Friday, the office called to confirm my appointment. I let them know that I lost my insurance card but I had the ID number and all of the necessary information. They told me that would suffice and that we were good for Monday. At the appt. the unpleasant woman at the front desk, who called herself the office manager, asked me for my insurance card. I told her I did not have it, as we had discussed Friday. She said that they would not see me with out it and asked me why I did not have it. She refused to see my son for his appointment even after she had already taken his insurance information and told me prior that it would be no problem. We drove nearly an hour for this appointment with my 10 month old who had a double ear infection and strep throat, only to be sent away. She could have very easily called to verify his insurance (as she said she would do)since we were the only patients in the office. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME HERE!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

We had to wait for 4 1/2 hours after the scheduled time for surgery before they took our child into surgery.At the follow up appt which was set at 2pm.They took a patient that arrived 45 minutes after us and filled out paperwork before they saw us at 3:45. Be prepared to wait.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010