Ratings for Dr. John M. CRAIG

Dr. Craig only cares about his work and not the patient. My mom went in for heart surgery and it turned into a disaster she is suffering and was fine befor this surgery. I would not recommend a stray dog to him He is very arrogant and will not own up to his mistake and could care less if the patient lives or dies. Its all about insurance money and his image and he will even hook up with other doctors to try and help them make money with patients. PLEASE RUN!!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Dr. Craig is the most loving and kind-hearted doctor. He truly cares not only for the patient but the patients family as well. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

This is the best Doctor I've ever been around. He performed my father's triple bypass surgery. He was very thorough in explaining and has the best bedside manner I have ever seen. My family completly trusts Dr. Craig and his staff. He is truly a wonderful doctor!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Dr. John M. CRAIG's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

UPMC