Ratings for Dr. Daniel Girardi

I think he does a fine job I have been to worst denise at the front desk is always kind

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

Dr. Girardi has been very helpful and knowledgeable in all of our problems. My family would never think of changing from this office.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Receptionsist ws very rude, any questions i had about their riduclous 5 page intake form she rolled her eyes and sighed, then the Dr. (well posiatrist because he isn't real Dr.) removes my toenail, wraps and hands me prescription and says here put this on 2x's a day. Now it's August, pools, beach, flip flops.. i said can i get it wet, of course he says, can i go to beach or pool, or course he says. i asked, when the numbing syuff wears off will i be in pain, he says yes, take aleve. i said i can't take aleve becasue its an NSAID and i have stomach issuesm do you think he gave a Sh*t, NO... The part i dont understand is WHY I the PATIENT had to ask all these questions, and him as the professional doesn't just say the instructions while handing me the prescription, its not like i get a toenail removed every day, and i was anxios ro begin with! i recommend to never see this so called Dr, oh i'm sorry DPM, NOT Dr. He has no bedside manner and all he seemed to care about is his nxt pt & $

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011