Ratings for Dr. Leslie A. Hasbini

I am a life long chiropractic patient and I just found the best chiropractor I have ever been to. Not only is Dr. Leslie very knowledgeable and affordable, she really cares emotionally too. She doesn't just do the routine adjustment and send you on your way, she will adjust you until you say the adjustment is finished. She suggested that decompression would bring my body to a whole new level of healing and she gave me MANY trial visits to ensure it would work on me before I committed to the treatment, and she gave me a great rate since I was paying cash. If you live with chronic pain, she knows how to help your body be better. There are good Doctors and then there are Extraordinary Doctors like Dr Leslie. I went to the same chiropractor for almost 15 years and HE NEVER even suggested decompression! Doctor Leslie suggested it to me, she performed it, and my neck is normal again, it is limber and relaxed and doesn't lock up on me now. I can't say enough about her . TOP NOTCH DOC!!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Great service and very clean environment. She also deals with prenatal and webster techniques. Always had a good experience in the 20 or visits I had.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013