Ratings for Dr. Andrew Blank

Dr. Blank's staff WILL NOT check to make sure labs are covered by your insurance. They send them without checking and then you are responsible for the payment. He was an okay doctor (not very knowledgeable about different diets or treating issues with a change in diet), but his staff gets a very negative rating.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

Dr.Blank is great. He operated on my daughter and on my husband and we all are very happy with the results. His staff is very nice and helpful. We recommend Dr.Blank to everybody.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Dr.Blank changed my life! I have had Crohn's Disease for years, he started me on Remicaid infusions and dilation!. I went from being bed ridden to running two marathons. His kindness is unprecedented! Young and innovative! Loves his work and it shows! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. Blank and his staff were wonderful. I am so thankful that my daughters surgery went so smoothly. Dr.Blank answered all my questions and I was totally comfortable having him perform surgery on my daughter. His staff was very helpful and caring. Nice office. Would certainly refer him to others.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010

DR.Andrew Blank really care about his patient and my kids love him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

Young dr but up on the latest advancements and alternative therapies. Seemed very knowledgable and took the time to listen and was thourough in testing.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2006

Dr. Andrew Blank's Credentials

• Chinese

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1996)