Ratings for Dr. Narcis A. Papadopol

Let me preface this by saying I am a calm and rational person. I am very soft spoken and hate arguments. After 3 visits to Dr papadopol in as many months, for the same repeated problems, I calmly explained that to him that I had no relief of my multiple symptoms. His very rude office staff were always telling me to make a future appointment instead of addressing the issue while I was right there in his office. He had been completely ignoring my chronic migraines and didnt even bother to look at a shoulder injury i had been asking him about for THREE MONTHS. Instead of accepting his own negligence or even simply acknowledging that he should try something else, he screamed at me (yes, literally SCREAMED) that he was going to refer me to someone else because i had "a bad attitude" and stormed out of the room, slamming the door open behind him. He proceeded to loudly stomp down the hall and scream at his nurse in the other room before locking himself in his office, like an overgrow man-child having a temper tantrum. My two yr old was in the room with me and it was nearly impossible to calm her down afterwards. Nobody came to apologize or offer any sort of sympathy. After 5 minutes of sitting there shaking with my baby, I left. I have documented PTSD and the episode triggered a recurrence of my PTSD symptoms . Complaints to the so called administration fell on deaf ears. To add insult to injury, I received a letter stating that no disciplinary action would be taken against papadopol, instead they were banning me from his clinic. I have no idea how this monster has a license. He is the reason Coshocton hospital is in the gutter. They hire foreign graduates who recieve their degree from diploma mills and look the other way when they exhibit unprofessional conduct. I wouldn't recommend Papadopol to my worst enemy and I wouldn't step foot in Coshocton Hospital if you paid me.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016