Ratings for Dr. Michelle M. Andre

Been seeing her for years. Excellent Dr. Would not want to see anyone else.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I also had a similar problem with a bill from them. They told me over the phone before I made an appointment they took Medicaid. Once my first appointment was made I got a bill 7 MONTHS later. I called and told them they said I was covered the response was the woman they had there before didn't know what she was doing. So because one of there staff members made a mistake I was stuck with a bill over 300 dollars that I could not afford.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Dr. Andre was very good with me. She acted like she cared about my problem, spent over an hour with me while we discussed options. She offered to do another procedure I needed then instead of me coming back & having to pay another fee.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

They were in net-work, but used a lab that was not. Therefore the covered lab/preventative was not covered by my insurance because, as a provider they did not look up to see what lab was in-network for Aetna. So it cost me 281.00 instead of being covered 100%. They used the excuse that they accepted many insurances and could not keep tract of what was in network.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

wish I would not have let her do surgery

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Dr. Michelle M. Andre's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 2003)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Houma, LA