Ratings for Dr. Christopher Butler

He is an amazing Dr. He seems to care about his patients and takes time to speak to you personally about any questions on the phone. He gave me the pros and cons for each surgery that was suggested. I will gladly refer him.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

Had a Jone's fracture that needed surgery. Dr Butler explained all the alternatives. He spent as much time as I needed. The surgery went fantastic with minimal anesthesia. Recovery was as expected, but at least that had been explained also. I don't recommend getting this fracture, but I do recommend Dr Butler.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr. was very attentive and listen to my problems before determining an action plan. He has been very proactive in my foot care.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Staff was great. Dr Butler was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. After one visit problem went away within 24 hours with a proper diagnosis and simple meds. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Dr. Butler is more than fantastic! He has an enthusiasm for helping patients, coupled with a vast knowledge of his field. Great staff as well and great service. I recommend him 100%

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I have never had a Dr spend so much time with me. He explained my foot problem in a way that I could understand.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015