You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Peter A. Rosenstein

Beware of this Dr. Peter Rosenstein!!! My wife has a life threatening infection (Ludwig Anginas) from the carelessness of this doctor after the gum surgery, so a follow up appointment was scheduled for today but when my wife went there, the doctor did not even wait to see the patient (my wife) and his secretary says that he is leaving. Is this the kind of urgent care that they give in their office for patients with life threatening infections caused by them/doctor? They are always ready to take money and their prices are very high but the care given is not that great. I don't even know how this office is open and I have no idea how this doctor still has the license to practice??

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

My experience with Dr. Rosenstein is that he can be very helpful. He was the first dental professional to give me antibiotics for a mouth which sometimes became quite infected. But he can also be stubborn. Some years later I burned my mouth and was afraid of gangrene, and this was beyond his pay grade, and I had to go to my physician for treatment.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2012

BEWARE!! BEWARE!! This doctor is money hungry and ruthless. I went for a checkup to get a skin graft and they told me my insurance was accepted. I found out later that it was not and got a bill for $150 because I was forced to cancel the appointment. I explained my case to the doctor but he continued to send me bills and threatening letters and now I am being hounded by collection calls and letters after only 3 months!! I have contacted Jennifer at the doctor office and all I receive is cold rude responses that I have no choice but to pay immediately and that I "made the doctor lose thousands of dollars" due to my cancellation. My credit has now suffered which has caused me anguish because I was about to apply for a mortgage and now have to pay hundreds of dollars more a month. He may be a good doctor and I have no idea but it is clear that he has no compassion for anyone. I make a minimum salary and this has just left me in a difficult quandry. Please look elsewhwere for a REAL doctor

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Dr. Peter A. Rosenstein's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Beware of this Dr. Peter Rosenstein!!! My wife has a life threatening infection (Ludwig Anginas) from the carelessness of this doctor after the gum surgery, so ..."

March 29, 2016
  • First Name changed from "PETER" to "PETER A."

October 21, 2013