Ratings for Dr. Thomas T. Simopoulos

I have never met a doctor as rude as him!! I am disabled and all he did was scream at me and tell me everything has an end!! He then proceeded to scream at me more about his father in laws health!! Of which I really don't care about!! Writing a complaint to the mass medical board for verbal assault and battery against a disabled/handicapped person!! Letters to the governor and attorney general will follow!! I will carry a weapon of self defense from know on at doc appts because of him!! I am hoping to have his license suspended!! And follow through with any laws he broke with an attorney!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

He's a good listener and was friendly but had little to offer me. Doesn't appear to think outside the box and he seemed perplexed on how to help. He passed me off to the NP and that was it. No follow through. Pain management MDs are rarely warm and fuzzy, so I suppose it's par for the pain course.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

After a year and a half of treatments from This doctor he was soooo rude to me because he promised me he would be able to help me and at my last appointment he yelled at me saying he was out of answers and when I said what do I do now?? What would he would suggest, he just kept yelling and saying I dont know. I was welling up in tears and the 2 residents that did my intake are so nice until the Dr comes in didnt know what to say to me. After the doctor just walked out I was speechless. This arrogant Fake is sooo Rude and not helpful at all. Save your time and money and find someone else. I want to say that the staff thier were amazing and sooo caring but it's such a dark contrast from Dr Simopolus's empty promises and rudeness!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

My experience with this doctor was that I found that he hides behind his nurse practitioner and staff when he doesn't want to discuss issues with the patient - yet he doesn't realize that his nurse practitioner is self-serving and had her own reasons, on a personal level (nothing to do with the patient or the patient's care) to treat the patient in a certain way.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2010

Probably one of the worst doctors visits I have ever had. Absolutely antagonistic, arrogant, and dismissive of my pain explanations. I actually called to complain to the practice manager and told her I would not under any circumstances see him again. I can't imagine a doctor being in pain management and being so rude. Maybe it's because I am a workmens comp. case.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Dr. Tom is a lifesaver im shure other drs would not have put in the effort that he has

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Thomas T. Simopoulos's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1995)