Ratings for Dr. Deanna L. Questad

Intelligent, thoughtful, experienced internist. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!! THIS DOCTOR PUT IN A PLAN FOR WHEN I HAD AN EMERGENCY AND THEN WHEN I HAD THIS ISSUE AND FOLLOWED THROUGH WITH MY END OF THE DEAL SHE MADE ME WAIT FOR THREE PLUS HOURS JUST TO RUDELY TELL ME THAT I SHOULD JUST GO TO A WALK IN CLINIC!? This place lacks professionalism and polite service. I have this problem frequently and she denied to write a prescription for an antibiotic to SOLVE the problem, instead I had to pay 50 dollars to go to the ER and get the SAME prescription that she could have prescribed (for emergency) and pick up at Walgreen's for FIVE dollars. Please save your time and money and DO NOT go here! OH yeah, the receptionist HUNG UP on me..... that was great. I love when I have an emergency and the secretary gets frustrated and says "I'm hanging up on you" REALLY?? This is a SORRY and PATHETIC excuse for a doctors office. Please close this place down. I have only had problems from the beginning! This is not even the tip of the iceberg!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Dr Questad is very professional and thorough physician. I would say she is the best doctor I have ever had. She pays attention and listens to what you say and always spends time determining what you need.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

Dr. Deanna L. Questad's Credentials

• University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)