Ratings for Dr. Maria Asprogerakas

I would highly recommend Dr. Maria and her staff. Not only were they professional and courteous as a whole, Dr. Maria took the time to get to a full history for me and made some very helpufl suggestions to take care of my optical needs. I was so impressed with this Doctor that I recommended her to my parents. If you need a highly trained and knowledgeable optometrist Dr. Asprogerakis.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Dr. Maria's office is the model neighborhood health practice. After your first visit, her courteous staffers knows you by name. You are treated as a person, & never rushed or processed. Dr. Maria cares about you as a person, not just a pair of eyes. She takes her time with you, explains everything, & gives you all your options. Afterwards, her followup is ultra-thorough. I got better care from Dr. Maria than from a Manhattan MD ophthalmologist I consulted for the same problem. Dr. Maria is the go-to for your eye care in Astoria!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

She was HORRIBLE. Did not check my eyes fully. Did not dialiate them. The vist was very rushed even though we were the only ones in the office at the time. She told me I have dry eyes, told me that she was going to give me a rx & then didn't. It was pulling teeth to get my eye rx from her. I did not want to purchase anything directly from her. Don't waste your time with her. The office staff was not very helpful either. Will never go back to her.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

Dr. Maria Asprogerakas's Credentials

• State University Of New York - State College Optometry (Grad. 1995)