Dr. Stephanie C. Byrum

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stephanie C. Byrum

I was going into a double mastectomy with no reconstruction requested. My not having any prior knowledge about the surgery or the possible outcomes, I left it in her hands. She knew I did not want reconstruction, and she said "I will pull you nice and tight". She kept her word and I am extremely thrilled with my flat chest results. I know of many women who have requested to be made Flat, and instead bags of skin were left because the surgeon just knew that these women would want reconstruction later even though they had been adamant that they would not. Dr. Byrum was extremely professional, and now I have a beautiful tattoo on my chest and couldn't be happier. I heartily recommend this surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I had a negative diagnosis and had my surgery within two weeks. Dr. Byrum is SO knowledgeable and an excellent surgeon. You can hardly see the scare after 6 months. She was very informative in addition to being very caring and gentle. I worked in one of the largest hospitals on the west coast and I was so so impressed with Dr. Byrum and MD Anderson Cancer Center. In my opinion there is none better. So glad she is there for so many of us.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr. Byrum was wonderful. I probably owe my life to her. She IMMEDIATELY assessed my cancer diagnosis and set up a game plan with a team. I couldn't be more happy with her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

This doctor is one in a million. She is capable and concerned, and has a personal touch with each patient that inspires confidence.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Dr. Stephanie C. Byrum's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)