Dr. Mari Rebane Mazzotta

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mari Rebane Mazzotta

Had bilateral breast reduction and am very satisfied with the results. The recovery time was for me 5 weeks but I do work that is physical. Wish this surgery was done 20years ago! Every day I suffered with neck and shoulder pain. The pain is gone! There was a deep groove where my bra strap was. now I can wear a SPORTS bra not one of those bulky Playtex support bras size 44DDD . I really am so glad that this surgery happened. Better yet insurance paid ,

flag | Submitted November 5, 2019

I had a breast reduction at 68 yrs old and I wish it was done a long time ago, the shoulder pain is finally gone and neck pain, I was constantly lifting up my bra straps for support but it did not help. Also they were always in the way even when leaning against the sink brushing teeth or washing the face. They had to be moved to try to sleep comfortably . I love my smaller breasts now, I can wear a sport bra not those bulky support heavy grandma bras. I am very glad to have the reduction. the staff and Dr were the best . honestly

flag | Submitted November 4, 2019

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Mazzotta and am very pleased with the results. She made me feel comfortable from day one. During every visit I pulled out my list of questions/concerns and she addressed each one in detail. I never felt rushed. Rain at the front desk always greeted me with a warm smile and was happy to answer my numerous questions throughout the process. I was very comfortable from day one and it felt more like girlfriends talking than a visit to the Dr.’s office. I highly recommend Dr. Mazzotta’s services.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

I saw Dr. Rebane-Mazzotta for a breast reduction, and she was attentive to all my questions and needs. Rain also is an amazing office coordinator and manager. She took care of everything on the administrative side for my job and insurance. If you are thinking about having this procedure done, I would highly recommend this team. I had a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

Saw Dr. Mari Rebane-Mazzotta for a breast reduction. She made me feel comfortable and secure in my body from the very beginning. She was mindful of my desires and expectations and always listened to what I had to say. She answered all of my and my families questions and was always available. The surgery went great with no complications and I have recovered very well. Front desk staff was extremely helpful and friendly as well. Very happy with my results from Middlesex Plastic Surgery Center.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

I am from out of state and decided to see Dr. Rebane-Mazzotta for my procedure upon recommendations from a friend in the health care field. I found it was very easy to schedule an appointment around the times that I was available to see Dr. Rebane-Mazzotta. When I had a question and had to leave a message on the machine during the weekend, I had a call during the next business day from Raine, her office manager. Dr. Rebane-Mazzotta is very professional, friendly and a great bedside manner and she made me feel very comfortable and at ease during the process Raine, her office manager, is also friendly, professional, and reachable, and as someone said about Raine, a ray of sunshine. I would definitely recommend Dr. Rebane-Mazzotta to family and friends if they were in the need of any surgery.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

The whole process from beginning to end was great. Rain, who works the front desk was very informative, professional, and friendly. Dr. Mazzotta is the best of the best. She made me feel very comfortable and at ease during the process. I'd definitely recommend her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

very good and nice, enjoyed the receptionist rain at the desk, she was very welcoming and kind and shared a of her personal life to me and it made me feel welcome

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

I had breast augmentation with Dr. Mazzotta and she is absolutely amazing. I am so pleased with my result and so glad that I chose her as my surgeon. She is the only one you see from start to finish and she makes you feel so comfortable. Her office manager is also wonderful as she is always pleasant and available to help. I highly recommend her for any procedure you are considering!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

Can't day enough good things about Dr. Mazzotta...she is professional, sweet and knows her stuff! I have recommended her to all of my friends and now they're thanking me!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Dr. Mari Rebane Mazzotta's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mazzotta is double boarded in Plastic and General surgery. She received her MD degree from Yale University School of Medicine, her General surgery degree form Brown University, and her Plastic surgery beard from University of Miami.

• English
  • Estonian

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)
  • Brown University (Grad. 2008)
  • University of Miami (Grad. 2010)

• Connecticut 40 Under 40 2012