Dr. Mari Rebane Mazzotta

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mari Rebane Mazzotta

I had breast augmentation with Dr. Mazzotta and she is absolutely amazing. I am so pleased with my result and so glad that I chose her as my surgeon. She is the only one you see from start to finish and she makes you feel so comfortable. Her office manager is also wonderful as she is always pleasant and available to help. I highly recommend her for any procedure you are considering!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

Can't day enough good things about Dr. Mazzotta...she is professional, sweet and knows her stuff! I have recommended her to all of my friends and now they're thanking me!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Extremely dissatisfied!! Dr Mazzottas performed 2 surgeries that did not correct my problem. Then put me threw radiation. I had to pay another Dr to correct my breasts. Dr Mazzotta would not even compensate me for 2 surgeries that did not correct me.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Dr. Mari Rebane-Mazzotta is extremely professional, talented and caring person. She allays any type of fear or anxiety you might have with her sunny smile, disposition and knowledge. ( She is as beautiful as her work, inside & out ! ) between the two - Dr R-M and Rain ; ( who is also a splash of sunshine and beauty ! ); making you feel like you are a celebrity is quite accurate, as well as building your self-esteem ! She treats you with dignity and kid gloves along your procedure and recovery with detailed attention every step of the way. Very prompt, happy, friendly, caring, encouraging, warm ..... I can't say enough about this first class physician except that I am one of the fortunate people to have had the pleasure of being a patient. Thank you for giving me such a positive change in my life. I definitely have referred others.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

If Dr.Mazzotta was available on Amazon I would give her 5 Stars. Excellent in every aspect of care, and also a good sense of humor.The visit to the office was prompt and meeting both the Dr, and her Office Manager Rain was a good experience.Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Mari Rebane Mazzotta

Dr. Mari Rebane Mazzotta's response
Thank you for the kind review! I think you meant to click 5 starts instead of 1 ;)

Submitted October 10, 2017

I just can't say enough about Dr. R-M, and her staff. I definitely highly recommend her. I've had 3 different procedures with her. (I'm a male). I had recently had a gastric bypass and had a decent amount of skin hanging. I went to see Dr. R-M, and through discussion, we decided on a chest reduction, tummy tuck and back lift. HUGE difference. Great job and always available and courteous. She is always punctual as well. I basically walk in, and there is Rain with a smile...she knows my name every time. Very rarely do I even have to sit in the waiting room. A++

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I would highly recommend this place for any procedure you are looking into. Dr. R-M is highly skilled and has great bedside skills. She is happy, positive, friendly, and brilliant. I can't say enough great things about her and her assistant, Rain, who is the office manager. Wonderful place!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I should done this review back in 2014 although I've been thru several procedures with dr Mazzotta she is very professional with an excellent bedside manner. Her receptionist Rain is very sweet and also makes you feel comfortable. I am a breast cancer survivor of 3 years and dr Mazzotta has made me feel very confident with the reconstruction procedure I feel like any other woman. I have referred a friend of mine to her and I am confident she will be happy as well thank you dr Mazzotta I am forever grateful Tina Files

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

What an amazing experience. From the office visits with Rain and Dr. Rebane-Mazzotta to the day of surgery, I felt like a celebrity. They treat you with such special care and are worth every single penny! I am honored to have worked with this team. Dr. M is extremely down to earth yet BRILLIANT!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

I chose Dr Mazzotta because she took my insurance. How lucky I am to have someone so skilled, professional and personable do my breast reduction. Not once throughout the whole process have I felt like just another patient. Both her and Rain are amazing and I can't say enough good things about them. Thank you to both of them

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Mari Rebane Mazzotta's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mazzotta is double boarded in Plastic and General surgery. She received her MD degree from Yale University School of Medicine, her General surgery degree form Brown University, and her Plastic surgery beard from University of Miami.

• English
  • Estonian

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)
  • Brown University (Grad. 2008)
  • University of Miami (Grad. 2010)

• Connecticut 40 Under 40 2012

Assurant
Beechstreet
First Health Network
Guardian
Mail Handlers
One Health
Oxford
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
United Medical Resource