Dr. Mari Rebane Mazzotta

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mari Rebane Mazzotta

I saw Dr. Rebane-Mazzotta for a breast reduction, and she was attentive to all my questions and needs. Rain also is an amazing office coordinator and manager. She took care of everything on the administrative side for my job and insurance. If you are thinking about having this procedure done, I would highly recommend this team. I had a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

Saw Dr. Mari Rebane-Mazzotta for a breast reduction. She made me feel comfortable and secure in my body from the very beginning. She was mindful of my desires and expectations and always listened to what I had to say. She answered all of my and my families questions and was always available. The surgery went great with no complications and I have recovered very well. Front desk staff was extremely helpful and friendly as well. Very happy with my results from Middlesex Plastic Surgery Center.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

I am from out of state and decided to see Dr. Rebane-Mazzotta for my procedure upon recommendations from a friend in the health care field. I found it was very easy to schedule an appointment around the times that I was available to see Dr. Rebane-Mazzotta. When I had a question and had to leave a message on the machine during the weekend, I had a call during the next business day from Raine, her office manager. Dr. Rebane-Mazzotta is very professional, friendly and a great bedside manner and she made me feel very comfortable and at ease during the process Raine, her office manager, is also friendly, professional, and reachable, and as someone said about Raine, a ray of sunshine. I would definitely recommend Dr. Rebane-Mazzotta to family and friends if they were in the need of any surgery.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

The whole process from beginning to end was great. Rain, who works the front desk was very informative, professional, and friendly. Dr. Mazzotta is the best of the best. She made me feel very comfortable and at ease during the process. I'd definitely recommend her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

very good and nice, enjoyed the receptionist rain at the desk, she was very welcoming and kind and shared a of her personal life to me and it made me feel welcome

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

I had breast augmentation with Dr. Mazzotta and she is absolutely amazing. I am so pleased with my result and so glad that I chose her as my surgeon. She is the only one you see from start to finish and she makes you feel so comfortable. Her office manager is also wonderful as she is always pleasant and available to help. I highly recommend her for any procedure you are considering!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

Can't day enough good things about Dr. Mazzotta...she is professional, sweet and knows her stuff! I have recommended her to all of my friends and now they're thanking me!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Extremely dissatisfied!! Dr Mazzottas performed 2 surgeries that did not correct my problem. Then put me threw radiation. I had to pay another Dr to correct my breasts. Dr Mazzotta would not even compensate me for 2 surgeries that did not correct me.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Dr. Mari Rebane-Mazzotta is extremely professional, talented and caring person. She allays any type of fear or anxiety you might have with her sunny smile, disposition and knowledge. ( She is as beautiful as her work, inside & out ! ) between the two - Dr R-M and Rain ; ( who is also a splash of sunshine and beauty ! ); making you feel like you are a celebrity is quite accurate, as well as building your self-esteem ! She treats you with dignity and kid gloves along your procedure and recovery with detailed attention every step of the way. Very prompt, happy, friendly, caring, encouraging, warm ..... I can't say enough about this first class physician except that I am one of the fortunate people to have had the pleasure of being a patient. Thank you for giving me such a positive change in my life. I definitely have referred others.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

If Dr.Mazzotta was available on Amazon I would give her 5 Stars. Excellent in every aspect of care, and also a good sense of humor.The visit to the office was prompt and meeting both the Dr, and her Office Manager Rain was a good experience.Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Mari Rebane Mazzotta

Dr. Mari Rebane Mazzotta's response
Thank you for the kind review! I think you meant to click 5 starts instead of 1 ;)

Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Mari Rebane Mazzotta's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mazzotta is double boarded in Plastic and General surgery. She received her MD degree from Yale University School of Medicine, her General surgery degree form Brown University, and her Plastic surgery beard from University of Miami.

• English
  • Estonian

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)
  • Brown University (Grad. 2008)
  • University of Miami (Grad. 2010)

• Connecticut 40 Under 40 2012