Ratings for Dr. Pamela Hops

Smart, caring, responsive. Holistic practice is important to me. Staff in the group are also great. Best shot-givers anywhere.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

been going to her for years -- she's consistently really nice, smart, thorough, patient, responsive, and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

I am in good hands with Dr. Hops. She listens, she cares, she's pro-active and she's helped me on the path to overall better health. I love the combination of Holistic & Traditional Western Medicine. Being able to email with her is so helpful to me. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

She is amazing - our daughter is sick, it is Memorial Day weekend, she offered to open her office on Saturday to swab her throat. She is the most amazing doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2009

Fantastic doctor! Got me through a really tough medical problem. Professional and caring.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

amazing doctor! love dr hops,she is soo warm and caring,when talking to her it feels like ur talking to ur own family,best doctor around!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Great. She even encourages you to call and email her with any questions you may have. She refers other doctors as well if you need a specialist. I love her!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2007

She is very helpful, has a lot of knowledge with alternative ways of treating patients.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2007

I hate going to the doctor, but she makes me feel so comfortable and cares about me not just as a patient, but as a person. My only issue is sometimes she doesn't follow up with test results. Regardless, she is Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2006

Best experience with a doctor ever. Very helpful and professional with sensitive matters and extremely available through both emails and call backs. I bring my son to her and she is very responsive and quick to respond to urgent calls. Plus she's great with kids!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2006

Dr. Pamela Hops's Credentials

• Technion-Israel Inst Of Tech, Fac Of Med, Haifa, Israel (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal