Ratings for Dr. William J. Gilchrist

I have been to many physicians over the years but this one took the most time listening to me and discussing my illness. He comes highly recommended from every physician in the area

flag | Submitted July 24, 2006

Dr. Gilchrist is a wonderful, caring doctor. I was diagnosed with Hep. C contracted through a blood transfusion. He was always willing to take time to explain procedures not only to me, but my family as well. I am now in complete remission! I would recommend him highly to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2006

W.J. Gilchrist, MD is very arrogant, and uses his knowledge to intimidate his patients. I went to him by referral and was never diagnosed. Months of testing and exploratory type surgeries later, he blamed my problems on IBS. After asking other patients about Dr. Gilchrist, it seems to be a very common diagnosis given by him when nothing else is known. I disagreed with my IBS diagnosis and sought another doctor for help. Since then, I have had a serious corrective surgery. My problem would never have been explored with Dr. Gilchrist.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2006

Dr. William J. Gilchrist's Credentials

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Greenwood, SC