Ratings for Dr. David M. Breidbart

Great doctor- super kind and smart. Dr.Dean Mitchell

flag | Submitted August 22, 2019

Dr. Breitbart is absolutely the most compassionate, caring and invested doctor I have ever had in my life. How many doctors call their patients at night or on weekends just to check in on you. As a matter f fact, there have been times he has gotten angry at me because I didn't come to see him sooner when something was bothering me. He is in a league of his own and I recommend him to anyone and everyone who is in need of a doctor. he does not overbook and gives each and every patient his time and undivided attention.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

David Breidbart is an extraordinary physician who cares deeply for his patients. He is one of the most special human beings I know. He has helped me get through many acute illnesses. And calls me at home until I am 100% feeling better. He is a doctor that I can always count on. He is truly the best!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Dr. Breidbart has been my husband's physician for over 10 years. We have never met a more extraordinary person in the medical field. He is truly committed to providing exemplary care to his patients and goes above and beyond to make sure that his patients have first class monitoring and attention to their pulmonary health. It is not unusual to receive a telephone call at 10:00 pm at night or on a Sunday to ensure that you are on the road to recovery. There is no one in this world like Dr. David Breidbart. We are truly blessed that he is our physician.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

One of the most compassionate doctors i have ever known. He is always there for his patients.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

DR BREIDBART IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS I HAVE EVER HAD. KEPT TO HIS SCHEDULE AND DOESN'T OVERBOOK, HENCE NO WAITING. HE SAVED MY LIFE !! I MOVED TO PA AND CONTINUE TO SEE HIM AS MY PRIMARY PHYSICIAN. THERE IS NO OTHER DOCTOR LIKE HIM !!!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

dr. breidbart is an excellent doctor, he is the only doctor i have ever seen who will call you at home to follow up, i highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

I am most fortunate to have Dr David Breidbart as my physican. He is brilliant. Words can't describe how caring and thorough he is. I have complete confidence in his opinions and diagnosis of my health issues. He is a mensche!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

There is no other doctor like him. He is wonderful! Will call at all times to see how you are feeling. He is always there for his patients! He is the best in his field!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2006

Dr. David M. Breidbart's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Hyde Park, NY