Dr. Scott A. Middleton

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Scott A. Middleton

The best in Sarasota his staff was wonderful felt like I was with family great care just no words to say about him and the staff EXCELLENT my favorite Dr. And no pain. Yaaay

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

very happy with my surgery and results. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. I must continue to return to office every 3 to 6 months due to a condition from previous cancer radiation treatments. I feel very confident with Dr Middleton 's treatment.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I took my two teenage sons in to Dr. Middleton for a consultation for wisdom teeth extractions. After xrays and consultations, I learned he charges 445.00 per son for xray and consult!!! Wayyy higher than I expected!! No one told me on phone that his fee would be sooo high. After asking Dr. Middleton why it was so much, he said he would take one consult fee off their surgery, not both fees. When I got home and looked at paperwork, I saw that his fees for extractions were 3200.00 per child. This is a way higher fee than most oral surgeons charge!! I now have found a very good oral surgeon, Dr. Tomeo, who charges 75.00 for consult and 1/3 less per child than Dr. Middleton. Very fancy office and staff but a total rip off for fees!!! Would never go back to his office!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Even though my mom had a bad experience, Dr. Middleton agreed to a conference call, apologized multiple times, and even agreed to give her a refund. She said that he listened to her and was very compassionate and willing to do whatever he could to make up for the experience. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

I came in as an emergency to see Dr. Middleton. His office was able to get me in that same day. I was in pain and very nervous, I had called two other oral surgeons in town and no one else would fit me in. From the time I arrived to the time I left it was a pleasant experience. I have never been to an office where both the staff and the doctor were so caring and comforting. I am happy the other two offices could not fit me in because I do not think the experience could compare.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013