Ratings for Dr. Mitchell D. Feldman

after the doctor in emergency -never came in to see me and put down on my emergency form that I had MRSA but never treated or even saw me for it - I complained and Feldman acted like I was a hypocondriac and that's why the doctor ignored me. Blamed their Bad behavior on me- Then why wasn't I given meds for MRSA then. Feldman covered up for his fellow doctor and laid the blame on me. I found him to be rude and burned out. I would not see this doctor unless you were ignorant, easily pushed around, young and naive or a non-english speaking immigrant - otherwise if you're too informed about rights - you may not get along.If doctors become over-worked and stressed and think to take it out on their patients - the web has evened the playing field. They are responsible for working for the establishments they choose. I can not trust some one who caves-in their values and ethics for the bottom line. That interfers with their hypocratic oath.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

I have seen Dr Feldman for 10 years but am now considering changing to a new primary care provider. Dr. Feldman is extremely hard to see- he may be too busy. It takes 2-3 months to see him and then for 10-15 min if lucky. I couldn't get an appointment with him for 5 weeks after leaving the hospital because of coma and a life threatening illness. Then the visit was in another doctors office with them on the other side of the door complaining. Dr. Feldman seems to be one of the "Golden Doctors" at UCSF as many doctors know him and like him- although time and job can change people. I think he's burned out these days.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2006

Dr. Mitchell D. Feldman's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)