Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Patrick C. Obasi

Excellent experience, only about one week after my procedure so have not yet seen full impact. Explains things well, very professional.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2019

Great Doctor with awesome staff! I will definitely be back.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

Dr. Patrick C. Obasi's response
That's just great to hear! Thank you very much for the kind words and the nice review.

Submitted June 14, 2019

Amazing in an understatement when your describing Dr.Obasi’s work. He’s by far the best cosmetic surgeon in Dallas. I got my bbl done by him 2 days ago. I didn’t feel any pain, it feels like I went to the gym and had a really good workout and im sore. The best thing about him is that he uses IV sedation which makes the recovery a lot easier. His staff is the best. They’re very nice and helpful. He has an OR in his plano location, which is very convenient. He’s also very funny and caring. Overall I would give Dr.Obasi and his staff a 10 out of 5 if I could.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2019

Dr. Patrick C. Obasi's response
Thank you very much for your kind words and for taking the time to let us know what you think. We truly do appreciate hearing from you

Submitted June 14, 2019

Took time, made visit personal by sitting down with me and discussing goals/questions.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Dr. Patrick C. Obasi's response
We are glad you came in to see us! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

Submitted June 14, 2019

Dr Obasi has an excellent bedside manner and his staff are incredibly patient and accommodating with booking appointments.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Dr. Patrick C. Obasi's response
It means a lot to read this review. We sincerely appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to your future visits.

Submitted June 14, 2019

Staff was very friendly, beautiful reception area, Doctor was prompt and thorough. I will go back.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Patrick C. Obasi's response
Thank you for your kind words. Noble Cosmetic Surgery strives to perform at the highest standards of our policy, to provide quality medical services for all.

Very pleasant personality , professional, knowledgeable I recommend him

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Patrick C. Obasi's response
We aim to deliver the best care possible to patients and love to hear positive experiences. Thanks for sharing this feedback.

Submitted June 14, 2019

Dr. Obasi did a wonderful job doing my botox. Took time to answer questions and explain the process of placing the injections in certain areas. Excellent results and I will be back as a regular customer. Staff was very helpful was able to schedule appt quickly.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Patrick C. Obasi's response
Thank you very much for your kind words. We are glad that you are pleased with our service at Noble Cosmetic Surgery.

Submitted June 14, 2019

Excellent and professional staff.I am suoer excited with my results and so glad that I chose Dr.Obasi

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr. Patrick C. Obasi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Obasi, a native of Nigeria, is one of few surgeons in Texas with triple board certifications. He is certified by the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery (ABCS), American Board of Surgery (ABS), and the American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery (ABFCS). He is a Diplomate of American Board of Cosmetic Surgery and American Board of Surgery. He is also a Fellow of American College of Surgeons (FACS). With an unquenchable thirst for knowledge, he earned a bachelor’s degree in microbiology and biochemistry at the University of Texas Arlington and then continued studies at Howard University College of Medicine. He excelled in medical school, receiving the American Medical Student Association’s Exemplary Leadership Award, as chapter president. Howard University Hospital and the Cleveland Clinic Foundation honored him with their Research Fellowship Awards. Dr. Obasi was a recipient of the Graduating Students’ Award for Courage and Perseverance from Howard University College of Medicine and received the Community Outreach Scholarship, granted by the Academy of Family Physicians to the most outstanding student in the class.

• English

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

• "Americans Top Surgeons" by the Consumer’s Research Council of America in 2013 and 2014
  • Top Surgeon in 2016 by the International Association of Healthcare Professionals (IAHCP)

Bureau Of Worker's Comp (Bwc) Workers Compensation