Ratings for Dr. Jeanne M. Cawse-Lucas

I've been seeing Dr Lucas for 4+ years and she's been one of the best physicians I've ever had in over a decade, she's helpful, compassionate and tries to understand my concerns each and every time I see her.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I was worried about the bad reviews. Saw her for my 17 yr old for a first time visit and a Celiac panel. She took the time to detail family history, ask my daughter about her life and interests etc and was open and appreciative of the points of concern regarding Celiac and its symptoms. She helped us cover all our bases with referrals and blood work too. We were both very pleased with her.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

I took my daughter to Dr Cawse-Lucas for several years. My child began throwing up for months straight. Dr Cawse-Lucas had a student examine her after 60 days, who said my daughter was okay because her lip-gloss looked really good.Dr Cawse-Lucas seemed uninterested in the illegal examination of my child later on. And instead called CPS because after two years of vomiting and the doctors not being able to do anything about it, I allowed my 16 year old daughter to smoke pot, which finally stopped the vomiting and weight loss of 25 pounds, this time...The doctor was horrified, especially in a state (WA) where medical use has been legal for YEARS...So she said she was worried about my stress levels caring for a sick child, so I guess to "help"? she decided to severely AMP the situation. And doesn't even show up to the investigation meeting or anything. What a disappointing mother/professional..DON'T GO TO HER.

Submitted January 21, 2014

I think this lady might be a sociopath after reading other reviews. I cried in front of her once during an appointment, after a nurse had been very mean to me. She just stared and nodded then ended the appointment. Do not see this doctor! She seems to not be able to feel empathy, which is an important trait when seeing someone who cares for your health.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

After a string of doctors, this Cawse-Lucas came through for me in a major way. I'm very, very lost now that she's moved on to teaching.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

She was very dismissive of my symptoms both times I saw her and when she misdiagnosed me as there being nothing wrong with me, she refused to prescribe me antibiotics or see me for another visit.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

Dr. Jeanne M. Cawse-Lucas's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 2006)