Ratings for Dr. Mada S. Hapworth

shrewd approach to therapy, helps you arrive at solutions in ways that you've never thought about before. excellent problem solver and the exact person you want in your corner. calming yet always moving forward with eyes on the goal! happy i can pay it back, even if in a small way

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Mada Hapworth is extremely smart, comforting, and understanding. I trust her and I walk out feeling hope and lighter each week. I look forward to our scheduled appointments. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

She saved my life! She understood my problems and offered perspective that was insightful and helpful. The best!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Mada came in 10 minutes late, with Bergdorf's shopping bags. Then she ran straight into her husband's office, interrupting his session, and completely ignoring me. When she finally reappeared and we got into her office, she was completely unfocused. Then, the phone rang, and she talked for 5 minutes, making dinner plans. Did I mention she is rude and unprofessional?

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011